Invitation to perform at “Liv i løypa” in BMW Oslo Maraton!
Do you or someone you know want to help create the best atmosphere possible in the track during BMW Oslo Marathon? Norways largest sports event has 30 spots available for performers to work their magic for over 20,000 runners and at least as many spectators!
Here’s your chance!
“Liv i løypa” asks artists and other entertainers/groups to show what they can do in a different setting than they’re used to. Those that get to perform will play a large part as a source of inspiration and motivation for over 20,000 runners. We are looking for a wide spectrum of entertainers. Anything from musicians, dancers to groups specialising in cheering! Weve hade the pleasure of having the following participate: Vinnie, Ballerina Productions, Wallmans, Norways Music Highschool, Oslo Cheer Team Galazy, solo drummer HAZZO, and Sambaladies. Is this year your chance?!
Promotion of “Liv i løypa” and those that perform
- Potential for exposure before the event in the following publications: Aftenposten, Kondis, Runners World.
- An article on “Liv i løypa” will be published on oslomaraton.no with space for your logo and/or pictures
- The article will be shared through Oslo Marathon on Facebook (34,000 followers)
- The article will be linked to from our newsletter (ca 40,000 subscribers)
Each performance will get their own placement along the course. BMW Oslo Marathon will ensure a coordinated itinerary so that as many viewers as possible will be able to experience your performance.
What we need to know:
- A little information on who you are and what you do
- Written confirmation on your interest to participate
- At least one picture (jpeg) of you or your group to be used for promotions
- Your logo/name (eps) to be used for promotions
- A link to your website, YouTube or other online materials
- Specifics on what you need for your stage (PA, lighting and personnel)
- How many of you will be performing
Does this sound like something for you? Get in touch and send an email to email@example.com.